Last Update: December 2019
This is the current MVP definition.
- Single command installation (—init).
- Single command run (—dev).
- Main libraries export and import from framework.
- Pages compilation on real time (Next.js).
- API compilation on runtime.
- Socket server generation with API methods integrated.
- Automatically generated client API.
- Isomorphic render model.
- Subscriptions by route? Route determines needed data?
This is first approach a list of every desired functionality:
- Automatic test generation tool (record mode)
- Generic authentication method and permissions system
- Email send via mailgun with templated email (I will recomend using https://www.npmjs.com/package/email-templates)
- LiveObject: option to subscribe to an object. Reactive object model.
- LiveQuery: option to subscribe to a query. Reactive query model.
- Centralized built and deploy (CI/CD)
- Horizontal scalability
- Services status check model (/health or /status)
- Micro-services and external tasks model
- Project middlewares, automatic setup
- SEO and routes (basic automatic robots.txt and sitemap)
- Localization and localized routes
- Expo and multiple proxies
- Generic hooks
- Generic components?
patchand similar tools and use proper path functions instead of string manipulation.
- Use more extended chalk instead of
Wishlist, other ideas, etc
For any other idea or wish, we can use a not very clean doc where we can write down everything that crosses our minds. We’ll have time to pick the good ideas and add them to the official roadmap.